Senior Works Manager – Dublin City
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained exclusively by one of Irelands largest civil contractors to recruit a Senior Works Manager for a large civil project based in Dublin City. The value of this project is over 180 million.
Heavy Civil experience will be favourable for this position.
- Review of all RAMS.
- Input into the programmes.
- Weekly construction, SHE, SMT, programme and cost meetings.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained on site.
- Supervision of works such as lifting operations, confined space.
- Overseeing of SOS briefings, toolbox talks and any other required briefings.
- Organisation and requisition of plant and labour.
- Overseeing site clearance and organising and overseeing of all pre earthworks drainage.
- Overseeing of all drainage and ducting.
- Supervision of all environmental works.
- Control of plant and vehicle books.
- Monthly report on all commercial spend.
- Review of all ITPs.
- Client/ Principal contractor meetings.
- Closing out of observations / NCRs.
- HR issues on the project.
- Overseeing the pilling works.
- Over 10 years experience in Marine and/ or Heavy Civils Large Contracts
- Needs to be of a mature nature.
- Piling Experience
- Experience of coordinating labour, plant, heaving machinery
- Liaising with JV partners and client if required good communication skills, strong leadership, commands respect
- Experience of managing foremen and general foremen
- Understanding of the H&S requirements and promote safe working practices
For further information on this role please, contact Kevin Hallissey on 021 2066078 / 085 8666089 or email CV to email@example.com
View our website for all current vacancies www.aaeurorecruitment.com