AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a well-known Manufacturing Multinational in North Cork to recruit multiple Shift Supervisors. Reporting to the Site Lead to achieve site targets and meet and exceed customer expectations. You will co-ordinate and control all day-to-day activities required to ensure the targets associated with the efficient operations of the production processes are met.
- Achieving Plant throughput targets
- Ensuring that any accidents are fully investigated, and any associated actions closed out.
- Aligned implementation of Asset Care Initiatives
- Safety Promote a safety culture within the site, monitor adherence to all Environmental, Health & Safety standards and procedures
- People Lead and manage a team of production operators, operator workgroups and PSs
- Cost Manage payroll, yield and ingredients usage
- Customer Customer complaints and implementing actions ex audits, PSs
- Quality RFT, Hygiene, Incident reporting and change control
- Reliability Throughput, efficiency and OEE
- Environment COD and Hydraulic loading incident reporting and investigating
Experience & Skills:
- Qualification Required: Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline (Science, Food, Engineering)
- 3 years plus experience at management level.
- Excellent people management skills are essential with a demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain results through teamwork, motivation and real employee engagement
- Capable of understanding the underlying processes across the full remit of the role
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with people
- Strong business acumen, customer focus and commercially aware
- Proven record in maintaining safe work environments
- Excellent technical competence with the capacity to effectively troubleshoot issues
- Passion to apply key continuous improvement principles in a fast-moving production environment
- Performance driven with a proven track record of achievement, high integrity and capability to exercise sound judgement in decision-making
Salary & Benefits:
There is a salary of up to 42,000 plus shift allowance, bonus & pension on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com <. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.