Site Agent Wexford
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Executive Group has been retained by our client who are a well-established civils contractor to recruit a Site Agent to oversee a project in the Wexford region.
Supported by the senior management, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement in time.
Excellent remuneration package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Participates in compiling the initial programme and have a full awareness of weekly targets
- Plans and oversees the site setup, ensuring that the appropriate facilities are in place prior to the project launch
- Manages the relationship with the sub-contractors while working onsite
- Takes ownership for ensuring that HSEQS protocols are adhered to on sites at all times
- Maintains quality control procedures at all times
- Is responsible for ensuring an efficient registration system is in place to monitor all individuals entering and leaving the site
- Flags any issues with the Contract Management/Commercial Teams, which have the potential to have an impact on the effective delivery of the project I.e. materials, works schedules, resources, H&S matters or issues relating to cost or delivery schedule
- Drives the pace of the project and plans the work in the field
- Coordinates and priorities the sequence of activities on site
- Manages a team of foremen and other site staff
- Ensures that all employees adhere to appropriate protocols in the event of an incident onsite.
- Be able to communicate the site requirements to the commercial team and achieve the most economical reasonable solution bearing in mind commercial constraints
- Drive the project programme
- Delegate responsibilities to suitable site staff
- Manage information and record of relevant contemporaneous records
- Knowledge of good industrial relations practices
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and difficult stakeholders, particularly sub-contractors
- Ability to communicates with colleagues and clients in a warm and persuasive way both formally and informally and able to alter style and method to suit audience
- Strong people skills and able to manage a variety of subcontractor supervision
- Experience of leading others and track record of delivering medium to large scale projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all the trades required on site, codes of practice relating to them and their specific requirements
- Experience building credibility with contractors by treating them with respect
- Trade or Technical background
- IOSH or equivalent H&S management training
- Temporary Works & Excavation Safety
- Permitting requirements for live energy works
- Working at Heights & Scaffolding
- Lifting & Cranage operations
- Other HSEQS training as per site HSE plan
- New technology in Construction systems
- Understanding of the BIM strategy
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Kevin Hallissey on + 353 85 8666089 or email your cv to email@example.com