AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an internationally renowned engineering contractor to recruit an experienced Site Clerk / Admin in the Waterford area this is a full time position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Help generate and check weekly timesheets
- Work as part of the team on Site and with staff in head office
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion on all information associated with employee details
- Liaise with Project Team and assist with documentation, data input and meetings where required.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management which are necessary to meet the ongoing operational requirements of the business.
- Familiar with Construction Industry as a Site Clerk or within ,Office Administration,
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar environment would be an advantage
- IT Literate and Computer savvy, good communication skills
- Punctual and able to deal with multiple tasks, prioritizing when necessary.
For further information on this role, please contact Paul Galgey on +353 86 868 8422 or email CV to Paul@aaeuro.com