Site Engineer – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands largest construction companies to recruit a Site Engineer for projects based in Cork with at least 3 years experience in the industry.
Building / Concrete Frame experience while working with a leading main contractor will be favourable for the role. The initial project is based on Commercial and Pharmaceutical project in Cork.
- As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well run team.
- A site engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 3 years experience working in the industry.
For further information on this role please, contact Kevin Hallissey on 021 2066078 or 085 8666089 or email cv to email@example.com
View our website for all current vacancies www.aaeurorecruitment.com