Site Manager Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Group has been retained by one of Irelands leading contractors to recruit a Site Manager for a Cork based role. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years exposure to commercial and industrial projects.
- You will be responsible for all on site personal, dealing with Sub contractors.
- You will ensue works are carried out in accordance to programme.
- You will attend contract review meetings with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Management of site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
- You will need experience on commercial, industrial and fitout projects
- You will need a minimum of 5 years exposure to these projects.
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- A detailed knowledge of site procedures is needed
- Ability to manage and motivate client, sub-contractor and labour force.
- Strong client focus
- You must possess the drive to motivate a successfully run team
- Commercial insight
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email your CV in confidence to [email protected]
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.