AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading multinational to recruit a Sitecore Architect on a contract basis to be based in their Cork SSC. You will be part of a dynamic global team with a responsibility to deliver enterprise scale best of breed digital marketing capabilities across the business verticals.
As a Sitecore Architect, you`ll be responsible for the leadership, planning, project coordination and management of Sitecore projects. You will ensure the right Sitecore solutions and digital strategy are used in order to meet the business needs, prioritizing the solution efforts appropriately, integrating them, while facilitating efficient implementation of the project. This position will report into the Digital Solution Delivery leadership team and work closely with the global marketing team.
- Lead design of technology capabilities & architecture to support the business process on the Sitecore platform.
- Responsible for design of the technical solution using best practices in Sitecore web application development regarding security, maintainability and scalability.
- Responsible for further enhancing and operationalizing the technical governance processes for Sitecore platform
- Reports to the Solution Delivery Leader on all technical aspects of the project
- Responsible for assisting the SDL on establishing Agile processes to deliver the Sitecore portfolio of projects
- Assist Solution Delivery Leader in high level estimation as part of EDM process as required
- Assist Solution & Application Delivery Leader in Detailed Level Estimation as part of Initiate and Planning Phase (Sprint 0) as required
- Responsible to ensure engagement with Enterprise Architects team for Solution Proposal validation
- Interface with wider architectural community at both project and governance level to ensure we deliver consistent, robust and reusable enterprise solutions
- Assist Enterprise Architects in technical evaluations as part of Sprint 0 / Planning as required
- Technical point of contact for vendors and overseeing offshore development team
- Accountable for Tech Debt remediation for respective projects
- Work closely with the project management team, helping ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
Desired Experience & Skills:
- You have an educational background in engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- 10+ years of IT industry experience
- 8+ years in Microsoft .Net Development
- 5+ years technical team leadership or management experience
- Sitecore certification a must.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, master data management and industry reference architecture
- Experience as a Senior Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving technology and architectural transformation in a matrixed organization.
- In-depth understanding & experience working with Sitecore Experience Platform.
- Youve led large-scale implementations of Sitecore, handling the needs of multi-national corporations
- You have experience architecting complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM
- Youre capable of establishing cloud environments for our clients on AWS or Azure
- You have a good understanding of DevOps practices and are conversant with solutions such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, TeamCity, Jenkins and Octopus Deploy
- You understand the QA process and have experience working with remote QA teams
- Experience and expertise in leading a Sitecore migration.
- Experience of working with offshore teams.
- Track record in Solution Crafting, Estimating and Delivery
- Travel of up to 25%, but can be higher or lower based on business and project needs.
- Familiarity with data driven marketing concepts, solutions and relevant technologies
- Experience and understanding of integration technologies, middleware solutions, and standard methodologies
- Experienced leading large, enterprise level teams (10+ resources)
- Industry experience in Manufacturing is desirable
Salary & Benefits:
This is a day rate contract with a market leading package please enquire for further info
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.