AA Euro Recruitment Group
I am recruiting for Staff Nurses to join my clients` facilities in Dublin and nationwide. This an excellent opportunity for a qualified nurse to make a difference within the Healthcare sector and to develop their knowledge and skills in a motivating and collaborative environment.
- Supervise, lead, and manage staff, delegating and allocating duties as necessary.
- Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
- Establish personal relationships with residents, relatives and visitors ensuring appropriate care and support is given.
- Maintain clear, concise and accurate records within the home in accordance with policies, legislation and standards.
- Knowledge and awareness of HIQA standards and ability to participate in inspection process.
- Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed.
- Liaise with health care professionals as necessary regarding the discharge of a resident to the community to ensure continuity of care.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree (or country equivalent) in Nursing.
- Experience working as a Staff Nurse in Public or Private Healthcare Facility.
- NMBI Registered.
Person Specification / Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills.
- Sound decision making ability.
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
- Results driven.
For a confidential call in relation to this role please click APPLY NOW