AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a structural engineer for a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Galway,
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility for their own work and take the initiative when necessary.
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
- Lead design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections.
- Mentor and guide Graduate/Junior Engineers.
- Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
- Analysis and design of structures in steel, timber, and masonry.
- Prepare structural and Civil engineering drawings and AutoCad.
- Coordinate sub consultants and specialist designers.
- Maintain all necessary records.
- Good communication skills, especially the ability to translate designs in to comprehensive drawing/information for construction.
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in a consultancy role.
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (level 8 or higher).
- Engineers Ireland membership with an ambition to achieve Chartered Engineers status.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communicator with fluent English.
- Have a full clean Irish driving license.
For more information about this role, please contact Martha Brackett on 085 862 1731 for details or email CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org