AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit a Structural Design Engineer to join their team in Killarney, Co. Kerry. This client specialise in container cranes. Following initial training, the successful candidate will act as a Section Leader, who will organise and guide other engineers.
Competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate.
- Structural Analysis of crane components using mainly ANSYS Workbench
- Appraisal of all elements of structural verification including fatigue, buckling and crippling.
- Compiling final documentation.
- Analysis of structural details such as bolted joints, pinned joints etc.
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of LLC product design and incorporate within the design the carious applicable standards and codes.
- Liaise with other departments, sister companies etc. on structural details to optimise product design.
- Possible interface with clients insuring the highest level of service.
- A Third level qualification in Structural or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years experience specialising in Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Experience with ANSYS Classic or ANSYS Workbench.
- Experience using APDL (Ansys Parametric Design Language) and Macros would be beneficial.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using European Standards EN 15011 and EN 13001 would be beneficial.
- Experience using Bolt Standard VDI2230 would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify improvements and better ways of working.
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively on an ongoing basis to ensure deadlines are reached.
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on 021 207 6078 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com