AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Structural Technician to join their existing Structural team for a position based in South Dublin. This is a permanent role based in our clients head office in Dun Laoighre. Our client are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Ireland.
Competitive salary is on offer to the successful candidate.
- Preparing engineering drawings both 2D and 3D in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assisting engineers in the preparation of technical details.
- Liaising with architects and other professionals, as necessary, to obtain the relevant information
- to develop and complete engineering drawings.
- Adhering to existing client drafting standards.
- Helping to develop new drafting standards.
- Responsibility for drawing issue and management of digital drawing storage, in line with the client quality systems.
- Minimum level 6 qualification in civil/structural engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an engineering consultancy; preferably with drafting experience
- on residential, commercial, healthcare and educational projects.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of AutoCad in drawing production.
- A good working knowledge of preparing drawings in REVIT and similar packages.
- Knowledge of RC detailing would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of BIM and its integration into the design and detailing process would be an advantage
- The ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
Please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 866 5682 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org