Supplier Quality Lead
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Supplier Quality Lead
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading Multinational in with operations in North Cork to recruit a Supplier Quality Lead. Reporting to, the Head of Quality Systems & Regulatory, the Supplier Quality Lead is responsible for the development of a supplier approval process and implementation of highest quality standards. This role will involve travelling and liaising with management teams in the supply base and will involve visits to supplier.
- Develop and maintain a supplier audit schedule, using a risk based approach, in line with the approved supplier list.
- Audit as to schedule suppliers and third party companies including specification agreement, facility audits, system for monitoring product compliance.
- Approve all new suppliers by performing a systems audit to verify product integrity and food safety controls;
- Lead projects as assigned;
- Assist in problem solving providing direction and guidance in the resolution of technical and quality issues in supply chain.
- Ensure supplier changes are managed in a supplier change control process.
- Communicate complaints and drive root cause investigations with company manufacturers including butter.
- Coordinate the development and approval of specifications for ingredients, primary packaging, chemicals and detergents in standard template format.
Experience & Skills:
- Third level degree qualification in a food science or microbiology or related science;
- IRCA certified lead auditor desired but not essential;
- 3+ years experience in a similar role or QA Manager position;
- Knowledge of TACCP and Fetac Level 5 HACCP required, level 6 desired;
- Good working knowledge of food safety standards i.e. BRC, FSSC 22000, etc.
- Experience of working within a site which is accredited to the above standards;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- A Team player with the ability to influence others at all levels in the organisation;
- Self-motivated individual who has strong customer focus and the ability to work on own initiative;
- Results-orientated with a proven record of achievement;
- Excellent technical competence with the capacity to effectively analyse issues and problem solve in accordance with our CI philosophy;
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude;
Salary & Benefits:
There is amarket leading salary on offer plus bonus & benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.