AA Euro Recruitment Group
At AA Euro Healthcare we understand that making decisions about your career in healthcare is extremely important. That is why our expert team is here to help you every step of the way whether you are entering the healthcare workforce, changing positions, or relocating to progress your career here in Ireland
We are actively recruiting experienced Temporary Relief Healthcare Workers to help accommodate our clients based in Meath.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Variety of shifts available to suit your lifestyle – days/nights/weekends
- Gain healthcare experience and training opportunities
- Permanent and progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Work positively and constructively with young adults who present with challenging behaviour.
- Support the Person in Charge and other Care Workers in providing a high quality service.
- Personal care – helping those that require assistance in such tasks as dressing, washing, etc.
- Ensure that the health and welfare of staff and clients is maintained in accordance with procedures and that all safety precautions are implemented
- Healthcare related qualification (QQI Level 5 or equivalent)
- MAPA training/Safety Intervention (or in the process of completion) highly desirable
- Eligible to work in Ireland (only candidates with a current work visa will be considered)
- Minimum 6 months, experience working within a healthcare setting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good natured, honest, and reliable
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates of all levels to gain more experience and progress their career within the healthcare sector
For more information on this role and schedule an interview, please click APPLY NOW