AA Euro Recruitment Group
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Support Worker (Intellectual Disability Service) for our client based in Rosslare, Wexford
This is a full time residential service that is staffed 24 hours per day and situated in Rosslare, Co Wexford. Both schemes are home to 5 residents with Intellectual Disabilities and/or dual diagnosis. Our ethos in Rosslare is to provide a home that respects each individual`s choices, desire and wellbeing. We aim to promote independence and community involvement. We work in partnership with families and each service user`s circle of support to promote positive inclusion and quality of life.
To qualify for this position, you will need to have the following:
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support.
- Experience working within a care/disability/autism environment is essential.
- Buccal Training and medication management is desirable but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Requirements of the role include:
- You will be required to participate in the company performance and staff review process
- To adhere to and model the company values, behaviours and competencies at all times
- carry out all duties of the post in accordance with Praxis rules, regulations and policies
- carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary
- work the necessary hours to fit the needs of the scheme (this may include working early shifts, late shifts, evenings, weekends, nights and sleep-in night duties).
For more information and an immediate interview please clickAPPLY NOW
We look forward to hearing from you !