Support Worker (Navan)
AA Euro Recruitment Group
We currently have an exciting opportunity for qualified Support Workers (Intellectual Disability Service) for our client based in Navan, Co. Meath
Working hours will be variable including day shifts, night shifts and sleepovers
This role is a permanent full time role however applicants who can only commit to part-time/relief work will also be considered.
To qualify for this position, you will need to have the following:
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support.
- Experience working within a care/disability/autism environment is essential.
- Full valid drivers license is essential
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Requirements of the role include:
- Participate in the company performance and staff review process
- To adhere to and model the company values, behaviours and competencies at all times
- To carry out all duties of the post in accordance with rules, regulations and policies
- To carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary
- To work the necessary hours to fit the needs of the scheme (this may include working early shifts, late shifts, evenings, weekends, nights and sleep-in night duties).
If you feel that you have the requirements and skills for this role, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.