AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of the biggest construction Joint Ventures, constituted by international civil works companiesto recruit a Survey/Setting-Out Engineer for one of the biggest infrastructure projects in the world. This role presents the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded building contractors.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Creation of drawings, reports and summaries of the surveys carried out in AutoCAD / Office applications..
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
• A structured and transparent storage of the surveyed raw data and calculation results as well as the documents handed over.
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
• Regular checks, controls and adjustments of the surveying equipment.
• Qualified in Engineering
• English and German proficiency
• Minimum of 3 years` experience in Engineering Infrastructure Projects
• Strong setting-out/surveying experience with Leica instruments (TPS, GPS, laser scanners, etc.).
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Familiar with AutoCAD / Civil 3D and/or MicroStation as well as MS Office applications
• Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
• Driving licence, cat B
Please contact Jakub Korbecki on +48 539 603 657 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com