Sustainability Engineer – Dublin City
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s largest Engineering Consultancy to recruit a Sustainability Engineer for their Head Office in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years` experience working on large engineering projects and will have worked with a consultancy previously.
This company works in various different sectors including Commercial, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Education among others and the successful candidate will be afforded great exposure to many of these.
Competitive salary on offer.
- Identify feasible sustainable design concepts on behalf of your company or for clients
- Manage client projects and keep them up-to-date on progress
- Keep up-to-date with the latest BREEAM building assessments
- Use CAD tools to create models
- Use mapping technology such as GIS to assist with the creation of models
- Collect and collate qualitative and quantitative data to help communicate and support your sustainable engineering designs
- Build portfolios for companies and clients
- Write bids and proposals on behalf of your company
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience
- Relevant Honours Degree
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- LEED AP experience
- BREEAM experience
For more information about this role, please contact Darren O`Keeffe on 085 866 5682 for details or email CV in confidence to email@example.com