Sustainable Drainage Engineer – Dublin/ Remote
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Sustainable Drainage Engineer for a position based in Dublin. This is a permanent role based in our clients head office in Dublin but can
Offer remote and flexible working conditions for the right candidate. Our clients are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Ireland.
**Competitive salary is on offer to the successful candidate.
Remote and flexible working conditions on offer**
- Undertake and complete Drainage Strategies from conceptual stage to detailed design stage.
- Consult with Local Planning Authorities and other Stakeholders including Water Companies and Regulators.
- Site walkovers.
- Provide support in completing Flood Risk Assessments.
- Support in bid preparation and fee proposals.
- Research and business development of potential new clients.
- Attend client and regulatory meetings.
- BEng/MEng Civil Engineering or relevant water related discipline or equivalent.
- Solid experience of working within drainage design.
- Substantial experience in the design of Surface Water Drainage System.
- Experience or understanding of Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS), pumped drainage systems and Foul Water Drainage Systems.
- Good knowledge of current flood risk and drainage legislation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- High level of competence in Engineering Software, notably AutoCAD, Micro Drainage.
Please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV to email@example.com