AA Euro Recruitment Group
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader (Intellectual Disability service) to join our client`s team in Monaghan, Ireland.
The Team Leader is part of the support team whose function is to meet the practical, physical and emotional needs of the service user. The Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and delivery of the bespoke service as defined by the BCBA. Training in ABA is desirable. BCBA supervision will be available for the successful candidate.
PLEASE NOTE: Support Worker roles are also available on a Perm/Temp basis
To qualify for this position, you will need to have the following:
- Professional qualification in Psychology/Social Work or similar/Occupational Therapy/Applied Social Studies or 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability/autism field.
- Full, valid driving license is desirable but not essential.
- Full flexibility is required for this role.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland without the requirement of a permit.
- Medication management and Buccal training desirable but not essential.
Requirements of the role include:
- will be required to participate in the company performance management process.
- adhere to and model the company values, behaviours and competencies at all times
- participate when required in formal and informal supervision.
- carry out all duties of the post in accordance with Praxis rules, regulations and policies
- carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary
For more information and an immediate interview please clickAPPLY NOW