Trades & Labour Consultant
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Executive Recruitment is looking to recruit a Trades and Labour Recruiter for their Cork Office. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Identifying the business needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance in our Trades and Labour division .
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders, whilst also ensuring Employee Central is fully maintained and up to date during the entire recruitment process.
- Sources, identifies, and qualifies candidates for key roles within Company using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
- Consults with hiring managers, business leaders and HR to ensure the right people are hired for the right positions at the right time.
- Work directly with the trades and Labour Operations Manager to develop and fill open roles.
- Research innovative approaches for continual improvement across the recruiting function by maintaining knowledge on industry trends and legislation.
- Liaise with hiring managers on diverse job descriptions, candidate slates, interviews, selection criteria whilst ensuring HR best practices and corporate compliance.
- Drive the recruitment process and associated end-to-end administration thus promoting a best-in-class recruitment experience.
- Ensuring effective, constant, and timely communication with hiring managers across the business to ensure they are completely up to date on which stage their vacancies are at
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting, liaising with the Function Mangers to anticipate future needs, and working with senior management to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the Company`s success and employee retention.
- Third level qualification in Human Resources, Business, or relevant qualification.
- 6 years + recruitment experience in a fast-paced Trades & Labour environment
- Passion for the field of recruiting and the strategic importance it plays within an organization.
- Expert ability to work with recruitment systems, LinkedIn, Career pages, etc., while maintaining a focus on accuracy, timely entry, and overall data integrity Ability to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload.
- On-site parking
- Commission pay
For further information on this role, please click Apply Now`