AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Group have been retained to hire an experienced Warehouse Manager for a permanent role working with a large Distribution Centre in Cork. Reporting to the Operations Manager this role will play a key part in the overall growth of the organisation along with helping to maintain the group`s customer centric ethos.
Key responsibilities include:
- General management & overall leadership of a team of section managers, team leaders, & colleagues across all logistics activities in line with strategic KPIs.
- Overall responsibility to ensure Inbound, Outbound & Inventory Managers are utilising & developing robust teams to ensure consistent long-term growth is achieved.
- Constant monitoring & evaluation of available data to ensure optimal warehouse layout & stock integrity is being achieved.
- To identify opportunities & implement initiatives for continuous improvements in ways of working, quality, consistency, & effectiveness of process.
- Create an inclusive & collaborative culture where the role of each team member in the contribution to the organisational goals is understood.
Experience, Skills & Education
- Understanding Your Customers acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
- Flexibility & Adaptability Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
- Building Effective Relationships Is a role model for maintaining constructive and effective relationships with others across departments and other boundaries. Demonstrates effective communication techniques and skills and is seen as a team player.
- Communication & Listening Exceptional communication skills writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settlings and style.
- Successfully delivers messages to all levels of the business and stakeholders achieving the desired effect.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market-leading package on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 85 682 1542 or send your CV to email@example.com