AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading Irish retail group to recruit a Warehouse Manager based in their NI warehousing centre in Belfast. Reporting to the NI Head of Warehousing you will be key member of the management team ensuring an efficient service level is maintained in line with the customers expectations. You will lead operations across our retail and wholesale operations ensuring that the department operates efficiently and effectively whilst providing a quality service to the customer and stores
- Work closely with the transport department.
- Work closely with HR team to close out all relevant meetings in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective communication throughout the operation
- Ensure performance and development reviews are completed on time.
- Ensure all standard HR processes are implemented for your team e.g. timekeeping, health and safety etc.
- Ensure the warehouse, planning and admin teams have the correct skills, competencies and knowledge to meet the customers needs.
- Manage the performance and development of your team to identify, develop and reward high performing team members by structured corrective action measurements.
- To achieve individual objectives as specified in annual appraisal
- Assist the management team in controlling staff levels e.g. absenteeism
- Build relationships
- Where performance is below acceptable levels, resolving through the implementation of improvement measures
- Develop and motivate colleagues to achieve high working standards and to identify and satisfy staff training requirements.
- Produce daily / weekly operational KPI and management briefing reports
- Management of the Warehouse operation to the satisfaction of the Company maintaining the required service levels within budgetary constraints and operational targets
- Direct and motivate warehouse team on meeting operational goals in an environment where the customer satisfaction is critical and constantly strive for continuous improvement.
- Support and work with other managers to optimise warehouse operations, providing highest service and lowest costs
- Manage budgeted costs on an ongoing basis
- Management of stock teams in Retail & Wholesale
- Development of admin team
- Stock levels, stock accuracy and operational efficiencies managed
- Weekly PI Count sign offs
- Twice yearly stock takes and targets achieved
Experience & Skills:
- Track record of leading warehousing teams focused on delivering best in class results in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong optimisation & budget management skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent People Management skills.
- Knowledge of the Irish and UK grocery industry a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary on offer plus bonus & benefits for the successful applicant with one of Irelands best known reputable employers.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.