AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment is working closely with a Top Contractor who need a Warehouse to join them in Leixlip working on a large scale project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The engineers will specify the materials required and the quantities needed. The materials manager will liaise with these engineers to ensure that all material requirements are on the PSR and that the delivery dates align with the project needs.
- Sanity check orders/requisitions to ensure that there are no over orders or double orders.
- Work with purchasing to ensure that each material type is being ordered and delivered according to company requirements: Direct orders; consignments; corporate agreements and so on.
- Work with the suppliers to ensure that materials are delivered to the place of need JIT.
- Manage the stores personnel to ensure that all stock levels we have just what we need but no more.
- Act as our on-site expeditor.
- Updated live-stock log in stores and whats on site,
- Be aware of time scale of deliveries
- Have stock protected at all times
- Manage stocks with supervisors and what is required in advance
- Make sure all materials are per specs
- Put in place a delivery system from stores to site
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- 3rd Level qualification and or experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- A demonstrated ability to negotiate with suppliers
- A self starter who can work on own initiative
- Computer literate
- Experience using Purchasing software packages, SAP experience an advantage
Experience working in the construction or engineering industry or with a supplier of engineering parts and equipment .
For more information contact liam howard on 021-2066078 or email your cv to email@example.com