Warehouse Team Leader
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Warehouse Team Lead
AA Euro Group has been retained to hire an experienced Warehouse Team Lead for a permanent role working with a large Distribution Centre in Cork, reporting to the Operations Manager, you will cover evening and night shifts. The role of Warehouse Team Lead is critical to the operation of the depot.
Key responsibilities include:
- Compliance with and management of all warehouse and delivery processes across the site
- Support management across shifts in monitoring performance standards and performance improvement
- Ensuring facility maintenance and hygiene are maintained to the highest standard
- Management of health and safety, incident reporting and investigation
- Ensure security procedures are adhered to and managed
- Ensure all equipment and MHE are maintained and used correctly
Experience, Skills & Education
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of roles including driver, shunter, trunker, loader, selector, receiving and FLT functions.
- Flexibility regarding working hours, start and finish times which will depend on the business
- Ability to work independently
- Candidate must have a clean attendance & punctuality record/ disciplinary record and health and safety record
- Security conscious
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent people skills, strong communication, motivation & interpersonal skills
- Fluent English written and spoken
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market-leading salary on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call Daryna Hruzdieva on +353 85 867 1981 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org