June Monthly Roundup 2022
June Monthly Roundup – June saw the continuation of a very busy summer period for the recruitment industry. We have more than transcended the recovery period from the pandemic as the demand for staff continues to skyrocket across multiple industries.
In Ireland, for instance, the number of job vacancies is currently 57% higher than the pre-pandemic level.
Activity is also picking up across Europe and the UK, particularly in the construction sector where AA Euro Recruitment Group is the recruitment partner for a number of high-profile projects.
With that in mind, here is our June Monthly Roundup 2022.
June Monthly Roundup 2022
Ireland at a Glance
Demand is most certainly exceeding supply in Ireland at the moment, however, significant strides are being made to ease the recruitment pressures on a number of industries.
Here’s a snapshot of the current situation in Ireland:
- Ireland is aiming to increase the level of employment to 2.5 million people by 2025
- The construction industry will require 50,000 more employees to tackle Ireland’s housing crisis
- The Irish Government has introduced a new framework that will see it cover up to 70% of inflation-induced cost increases in public building initiatives
- The Irish Government is also still confident of delivering 24,600 homes by the end of the year 2022, despite the inflationary pressures being placed on the construction sector
- 79% of businesses are reported to be struggling to fill job vacancies
Despite all of this, Ireland was recently ranked as the third most competitive euro area country in the latest IMD World Competitiveness Rankings. It has also been ranked as the 5th most attractive European country to work in.
Click here to view our latest job vacancies in Ireland.
Work in the UK – Opportunities Available Nationwide
AA Euro Group’s UK brand, AA Euro Recruitment UK is expanding rapidly, quickly becoming the recruitment partner of choice in the UK.
Last month, we officially opened our brand new London office, based in Boundary House, Boston Manor. This office has enabled us to better serve the needs of both new and existing clients in the region.
Construction in the UK is going through one of its busiest spells ever, and with that set to continue, AA Euro Recruitment UK has an abundance of exciting construction opportunities available in the UK.
AA Euro Recruitment UK has also been selected as the recruitment partner for two of the biggest construction projects happening in the UK right now – Hinkley Point Construction in Somerset, England, and the HS2 Railway Project in Birmingham.
As we get busier and busier in the UK we want to ensure that you can easily stay up to date with all of our latest news, projects, and vacancies. Therefore, we are excited to introduce our brand new AA Euro Recruitment UK LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram pages.
Make sure to follow us and never miss an update!
Latest Job Vacancies
At AA Euro Recruitment Group we have a vast European reach and hire across multiple industries. For example, engineering, IT, finance, and construction.
Here’s a look at some of our latest vacancies:
- Steel Fixing Roles – Hinkley Point, Somerset UK
- Chargehand Roles – HS2 Project, Birmingham UK
- Mechanical Engineer – Denmark
- Contracts Manager – Germany
- Site Safety Lead – Dublin Ireland
If you fit any of the above profiles, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that you enjoyed our June Monthly Roundup 2022. Keep up to date with all of our latest activities with our News section or follow us on LinkedIn.