Senior Civil Engineer – Berlin, Germany
Vacancy Reference Code : 02063
Euro Executive Recruitment is currently working with one of Ireland’s largest civil contractors to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer for a project based in Berlin (Germany). The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an engineering role with a main contractor on civil projects while having exposure to reinforced concrete structures.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Engineer to progress into a Project Management role with a leading company who highlights progression.
Full expat package on offer – flights, accommodation, transport and daily living allowance.
- Responsible for Civil Engineers and supporting the Site Manager with the day to day running of the project.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Checking plans, drawings and supervision of setting out co – ordination.
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of sites.
- You will as a Senior Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on sites.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as an engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be expected to maintain high standards at all times.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- You will possess the ability to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering.
- As a Senior Engineer you will possess strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well run team.
- An engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 5 years experience working on civil projects with reinforced concrete projects.
- You must possess the desire to progress your career over a short timeframe.
Please contact Eanna O’Brien on +353 21 206 6078 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org