Senior E&I Technician (Pharma) – Sligo
Vacancy Reference Code : 02056
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit a E+I Technician for our client in Sligo. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Contracting / Permanent rates available. €35-40 / hour plus lodge.
Longterm work on substantial projects highlighted.
Pharmaceutical Experience essential.
- Setup calibration of, pressure level, temperature & humidity, level flow and analytical instrumentation.
- Error finding and diagnostics.
- Full loop calibration.
- Reports to Instrument Supervisor
- Craft certificate in Instrumentation/Diploma in Applied Physics and Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment is vital.
- Excellent documentation practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- High-quality attention to detail
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com