Visit Us at CIT Career Fair
10 Reasons Why You Should Visit the Euro Executive Stand at CIT Career Fair
Calling all CIT students! Come to our stand at the CIT Career Fair on Tuesday 26th September from 10.30am – 3pm and talk to us about how we can help get your career off to a great start. Not only that, but if you visit our stand you can be in with a chance to win a €50 Lifestyle Sports Voucher, and keep an eye on our Facebook page for an exclusive competition #BunsenVoucher and of course we have free Haribo treats for everyone who visits us at our stand.
Euro Executive Recruitment is a recruitment agency and we specialize in Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing and Life Sciences roles for our technical areas, and Marketing, Sales, HR and Multilingual roles for our commercial areas. We offer free career, CV and interview advice for graduates along with advice on applying for jobs when you graduate.
Why you should visit our stand
Visit our stand and chat with our recruiters about all aspects of your future career. And did we mention that there’s free Haribo treats too…and a €50 Lifestyle Sports voucher to be won.
- Meet our recruiters in person – Denis, Ian, Kevin, Darren and Katie. Have a chat about your future career goals and connect on LinkedIn
- Learn how recruitment agencies work. For example, you can send us your CV without applying for a job and we don’t charge you for helping you find a job when you graduate
- Bring along a copy of your CV, get tips on how to improve your CV, what to include and what to leave out
- The do’s and don’ts of LinkedIn profiles. Learn how to make your LinkedIn profile stand out from the crowd and how to get noticed by recruiters and employers
- Get interview advice
- Find out more about our current roles, salaries and benefits
- Learn more about working Europe if you want to work and travel
- Tell us about what industries and companies you would like to work for when you graduate
- Enter the draw to win a €50 Lifestyle Sports voucher by register with us at our stand
- Free Haribo treats
If you would like to discuss any of our vacancies, or would just like to chat about the opportunities, why not contact us for a confidential consultation. Or maybe you would like to view our current vacancies
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with the latest industry news and trends.