Euro Executive Recruitment seeks an experienced Commissioning Manager to oversee our Client’s commissioning activities on a large scale power project in Dublin
You will establish commissioning procedures and methods ensuring that the systems are inspected, tested and commissioned in line with project specifications and relevant standards.
- Management of all commissioning responsibilities on site. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the Commissioning plan for the project.
- Management of direct reports (commissioning and testing personnel on site).
- Management of the Commissioning Tagging process and procedures.
- Reporting Progress on all Commissioning activities both internally and externally.
- Chairing daily and weekly commissioning meetings and directing weekly commissioning activities.
- Attending the Main Contractor and clients weekly commissioning meetings and reporting out weekly progress.
- Development of the Project commissioning schedule in conjunction with the project planners.
- Management of Area Control Permits for all areas (Primarily Electrical Switch rooms) to ensure that all areas are restricted and controlled.
- Responsible for the Compilation of all Testing and Commissioning Documentation including verifying and signing off on all results.
- Familiarity with and management of Project Commissioning Schedule in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, consulting Engineer and Client requirements.
- Ensuring that all testing and commissioning manpower is tracked on the site Labour allocation Tracker sheets and issued daily.
- Assist with the management of all costs associated with your package
- Management of all day to day on site commissioning operations
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items, all with the support of the Electrical package manager
- Developing a strong professional working relationship with the General Contractor, Client and 3rd party commissioning Teams key personnel
- All other duties associated with this role
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other relevant area.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in the industry, ideally working at Approved or Technician level.
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials and budgets.
- Advanced understanding of mechanical power systems, machines and drives. Excellent understanding of all commissioning activities.
- Able to produce detailed reports, presentations and assignments regularly to a high standard.
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Acrobat.
Please submit your CV in English to: [email protected] or contact us for more information on +40722285557.