EHS Campus Manager
EHS Campus Manager-Ireland
We have been retained by a leading engineering services company to recruit a EHS Campus Manager to join their team on a Data Centres project in Kildare, Ireland.
- Develop, implement, and maintain EHS programs, procedures, and policies to ensure compliance with Regulations & Company Polices & Periodically inspecting, auditing, and reviewing safe work practices.
- Oversee EHS programs in Ireland & potentially overseas ensuring consistent adherence to Jones corporate standards and local regulations.
- Reporting to the Group EHS Manager/ Operations Director.
- Set the vision, strategic direction and drive construction EHS excellence.
- Being accountable for EHS performance metrics and implementation of annual improvement plans.
- Deliver guidance and coaching to senior construction management to ensure site actions are in alignment with Jones Engineering Group corporate EHS policies.
- Establish construction EHS audit strategies that ensure programs meet or exceed all legal requirements in conjunction with the Jones Engineering Group EHS Manager.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and maintain a safe work environment, fostering a culture of safety throughout the organization and to drive continuous improvement initiatives related to EHS performance.
- Prepare and review documentation to ensure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
- Works with other EHS team members to provide top level expertise on EHS subjects & provide expert advice and guidance to management and employees on EHS matters.
- Proactively plan and manage construction EHS objectives to support the company’s strategic growth plans.
- Measure and monitor construction EHS benchmarks, metrics, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to meet company-wide goals and drive best in class results.
- Drive the implementation of programs and initiatives to foster a strong safety culture.
- Identify and coordinate construction EHS training to meet regulatory requirements and improve construction EHS awareness & performance across the company.
- Manage incident investigations and root cause analyses, implementing measures to prevent future occurrences.
- Serve as a point of contact for EHS regulatory agencies and represent the organization in relevant industry forums.
- Organize and oversee emergency response drills and procedures to ensure preparedness and effective response.
- Lead, foster, and grow relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to drive Jones Engineering Group success.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to collate and present performance reports and provide insights.
- Develop, implement, and maintain safety training program with site leads. This includes coordinating, scheduling, and/or leading training sessions as vital and ensuring 100% completion rates.
- Oversee projects on company internal digital safety platform.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Committed to delivering value and introducing new initiatives to enhance safety performance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ senior management experience desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational safety and health, or related subject.
- Strong construction background along with EHS is a necessary.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage and inspire teams with a collaborative approach.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to build respect and influence at all levels.
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Rotational work (17:4)
- Competitive salary and package (accommodation, flights, and transport)
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future
- Professional growth through training and development programs
Please submit your CV in English to: [email protected] or contact us for more information on +40722285557.