Regional Manager Electrical
Regional Manager Electrical- Europe
We have been retained by a leading engineering services company to recruit a Regional Manager-Electrical to join their team on a Data-Centres, high-tech manufacturing facilities and Semi-Conductor Plants in various locations in Europe.
- Reporting to the Operations Director and Division Director.
- Understanding of project planning, construction sequencing and critical path.
- Liaising with the Client and key project stakeholders when required.
- Work directly with the relevant Director to expand the business through tendering and negotiating of new work.
- Review tender submissions, valuation preparation and reporting on same.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with Client.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Minimum 15 years experience in a similar role, managing large teams.
- Previous experience in Client-facing role an advantage
- Previous experience working on European Projects an advantage
- Strong commercial & contract knowledge
- Experience in Client and multiple stakeholder management
- Excellent IT Skills essential;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential.
- Confident in presenting to large groups.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Rotational work (17:4)
- Competitive salary and package (accommodation, flights, and transport)
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future
- Professional growth through training and development programs
Please submit your CV in English to: [email protected] or contact us for more information on +40722285557.