AA Euro Recruitment Group Limited is committed in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
We have adopted the following environmental policy throughout the Group.
- It is our intention to comply with all legal and obligatory requirements applicable for our business.
- As far as possible we shall take all measures to prevent pollution when carrying out our tasks.
- We will identify all potential impacts of our business and will set out to control and reduce where possible our impact on the environment.
- We are committed to continual improvement and will make staff aware of environmental issues.
- We monitor our fuel consumption and take measures to make reductions where possible.
- The Company promotes recycling and the re-use of resources wherever possible to minimise waste.
- Environmental criteria are included within our purchasing process.
- This policy shall be reviewed on a regular basis.
AA Euro Recruitment Group communicates the Environmental Policy to all Company personnel and its suppliers, clients and contractors.
AA Euro Recruitment Group will provide any necessary training and support to staff to ensure that they are able to fulfil the commitments given in this Policy Statement.
Keep up to date with our latest job vacancies here, and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest industry news and trends.