AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of the biggest construction Joint Ventures in Europe, constituted by international civil works companiesto recruit a Civil Engineer for one of the biggest infrastructure projects in the world. This role presents the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded building contractors.
As a Civil Engineer you will be responsible for supervision of Subcontractors or self-employed workforce during the erecting phase of various civil works, mainly the cut and cover tunnel, portal building. Also you will organize and coordinate all activities to ensure that the Works are carried out in timely manner and in accordance with health, safety and environmental regulations and the approved documents.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project
- When necessary, representing The Company at weekly meetings with subcontractors and control of the subcontract requirements, including program, quality control, reporting and safety.
- Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Preparing and updating Method Statements, Site Layouts, sequencing works together with a draftsman/woman, the design team, the plant team, the survey and the HSQE-team.
- Prepare design input to designer.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean in cooperation with supervisors.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Plan and optimize permanently the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site and providing feedback to the team.
- Participate and prepare input for safety meetings, toolbox and pre-task meeting. Repair daily / weekly / monthly forecasts and reports as required for e.g. safety, quality, budget, planning
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- B.s. degree in civil/ structural engineering or architectural engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in concrete / formwork / rebar / embedded item
- Technical skills must be at the level in which assignments can be independently executed with minimal guidance or training.
- Fluent in English (B2 level) and German (B2 level) spoken as well as written.
- Other additional languages welcome
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
Place of work:Fehmarn, Germany
Please contact Jakub Korbecki on +48 539 603 657 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com