AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Commercial Manager for London based bespoke building contractor. The role will be initially based on our clients 400 unit residential project in Wembley. This role reports to the Boards of Directors and Residential experience is essential.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to a Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Commercial Manager to progress their career to management level and within an agreed timeframe to senior management/ board level.
Excellent salary + extensive benefits suite on offer to the successful candidate.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Residential experience is essential.
- 7+ years experience, 3 years at management level.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven experience in a highly pressurised environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please contact Owen Twomey on +353 21 2066078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org