AA Euro Recruitment Group
Commercial Manager Dublin Mechanical
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a well-regarded mechanical contractor to recruit a Commercial Manager for a role based in Dublin
The required candidate will have a minimum of 10 years quantity surveying experience and at least 5 of those in a mechanical environment.
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Preparing tender and contracts documents, including bills of quantities
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems
- Certifying progress claims and payments to contractors against work completed
- Negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded
- Measurement from drawings of the Mechanical components
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Project cost and programme forecasts
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying.
- CSA / Mechanical Commercial Management on Data Centre projects (Essential).
- 10+ years experience in Senior Quantity Surveying or Commercial Manager role.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships and stakeholder management.
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills.