AA Euro Recruitment Group
Commercial Manager Dublin & Europe
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a CSA Commercial Manager for a Dublin headquartered specialist contractor. The role will oversee up to 10 Quantity Surveyors based on multiple Data Centre projects across Europe.
The role will be based from our clients Dublin head office however, there will be a requirement to visit European based projects when safe to do so. Data Centre build experience is essential.
This executive level position, working with one of Europes leading contractors presents an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate to establish with a company forecast to continue to grow turnover/ The role offers growth opportunities within the company, and progression in a crucial sector of the business.
Executive Level Package on offer including:
- Salary – 120,000 (Negotiable).
- Bonus Company performance related (10% typical).
- Transport – 15,000 allowance.
- Benefits Pension & 1,500 contribution to Healthcare.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Co-ordinate and maintain key client relationships.
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business and Projects.
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues and risks.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies and highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying.
- CSA Commercial Management on Data Centre projects (Essential).
- 10+ years experience in Senior Quantity Surveying or Commercial Manager role.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships and stakeholder management.
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Availability to visit projects across Europe.
Contact Denis Casey on +353 86 815 9622 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org