AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Commercial Manager for Holland based operations with a top tier specialist contractor. The role will see you assume responsibility for a 200 million data centre project.
Electrical and Instrumentation exposure / basic knowledge required.
Contract Law experience required.
This executive level position, working with one of Europes leading contractors presents an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate to establish with a company forecast to turnover 400 million. The role offers growth opportunities within the company, and progression in a crucial sector of the business.
Executive Level Package on offer including:
- Salary – DOE
- Bonus –
- Allowance –
- Pension –
- Rotation –
- Accommodation Own Accommodation Option to fully relocate if required.
- Transport Own Transport
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Co-ordinate and maintain key client relationships.
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects.
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying.
- Mechanical and or Electrical Experience desirable
- Ideally 10+ years experience in Senior Quantity Surveying and / or Commercial Manager roles
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or +353 21 206 6078 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.