AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Commercial Manager for a new motorway project in Mayo. Exposure on large scale civil projects required.
Working with one of Europes leading contractors presents an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate to progress their career.
The role will allow for an opportunity to develop an already thriving sector for one of Irelands top contractors.
Basic, plus vehicle, bonus on offer.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
- Degree qualified
- Civil Experience essential.
- Ideally 10+ years experience in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Manager roles
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Road delivery projects exposure advantageous.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on 0858666878 or email your cv to email@example.com