AA Euro Recruitment Group
Electrical Lead Limerick
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an internationally renowned engineering contractor to recruit an experienced Electrical Lead for a Pharmaceutical project in Limerick
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Management of the Electrical Systems package.
- Involvement in the preconstruction stage and design,
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Project Manager and the Company Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Drive a focused Quality. Health, Safety and Environmental culture within your team.
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the QA Manager including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with the Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with your package including the Companys Electrical Team and Sub-contractors
- Material deliveries and goods receipting.
- Plant and Equipment
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Ensure Company Policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Management of the Company In Progress snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable. Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
- Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
- Issue internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within the control of the company, e.g.: late deliveries.
- Issue external weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track all deliveries.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- All other duties associated with the role.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- A trade and/or relevant third level qualification
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in Project Management
- Experience in Semi-conductor, Data-Centre Pharmaceutical, Industrial or Nuclear projects would be advantageous,
- Proven record of coordinating and managing large installation projects
- Experience dealing with Industrial Relations issues
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Experienced in design and build
- Good technical knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
For more information please contact Martha Brackett on +353 85 862 1731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org