AA Euro Recruitment Group
Estimator Co. Kerry
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an estimator based in our client`s head office in Co. Kerry to be responsible for the production of estimates for a range of projects. Ideal candidate will have experience working with a main contractor in the construction industry.
The role will include management of relationships with designers, project managers and with client teams and suppliers.
- Preparation of estimates
- Analysis of engineering drawings
- Material take-offs
- Preparation of sub-contractor and supplier enquiries and contract documents
- Liaison with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Liaison with sub-consultant and in-house engineering design teams
- Assessment of different options and solutions
- Attending pre and post tender meetings/presentations.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management.
- Good knowledge of general construction contracts, relevant legislation and standards
- 1-5 years estimating experience in infrastructure with a recognised Main Contractor
- The ability to work independently and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills
- Be results oriented
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Word, and ideally some experience of Microsoft Project and an estimating software system.
Please contact Eoin McGreevy on 085 866 9484 or email your CV to email@example.com