AA Euro Recruitment Group
M&E Coordinator – Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading construction company in Ireland to recruit an experienced M&E Coordinator to cover and manage all mechanical & electrical aspects of a commercial project in Cork.
12 month contract role. Life Science Project.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote the application of the M&E Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support , guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the M&E Value Proposition and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the M&E Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of M&E packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Take responsibility for M&E Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant from submittal approvals through to samples and mock ups / ordering / FATs / delivery and quality checks is carefully manage to meet the programme requirements
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the M&E Installations
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP &, Commissioning/ Handover Plans are carried out with the M&E Contractors.
- Over 5 years work experience in managing complex M&E related Projects.
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large / multiple M&E Projects
- Articulate/ strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- Mechanical or Electrical Academic / M&E Technical related Qualification
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Technical or Construction Related Subject or trades background
For more information please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org