AA Euro Recruitment Group
Senior MEP Manager Holland Pharma
Euro Executive Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior MEP Manager to be working on a large pharma job in the Netherlands region. Role requires experience working on tier one contracting side of largescale projects.
100m plus in scale, with hands on largescale project team management experience.
- Promote the application of the MEP Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support , guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the MEP Value Proposition and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the MEP Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant from submittal approvals through to samples and mock ups / ordering / FATs / delivery and quality checks is carefully manage to meet the programme requirements
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the MEP Installations
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP &, Commissioning/ Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors.
- Over 8 years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Good understanding of the MEP supply chain market and dynamics in which the company operates,
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large / multiple MEP Projects
- Articulate/ strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- Mechanical or Electrical Academic / MEP Technical related Qualification
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Technical or Construction Related Subject
- Has achieved professional accreditation with the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineer at MCIBSE level or equivalent.
Contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or email your cv to email@example.com