AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading M&E contractor to recruit a planner to work on site in Frankfurt on a data centre project.
Full Relocation package on offer which covers flights, accommodation, living allowance and salary.
- Manage and update the Project Construction Programme
- Create, manage, and update short term, area, and trade programmes
- Integrate procurement and information schedules within the over Project Construction Programme
- Prepare detailed progress reports on a weekly basis for issue to the Contracts Manager and Client
- Manage and develop progress monitoring techniques
- Manpower and cost load the Project Construction Programme
- Monitor and report on Earned Value. This will include detailed reporting to the client as well as the production of progress S-Curves for internal and external issue.
- Integrate subcontractor and supplier schedules within the overall Project Construction Team.
- Monitor and report on supplier and subcontractor design, approval, off-site production etc.
- Manage and update the Design Programme in conjunction with the Design Manager
- Attend Client progress meeting as required
- Attend Subcontractor and Supplier progress meeting
- Monitor original v actual and prepare as-built programmes
- Work with the project team to provide consistency in the project planning approach and facilitate accuracy in reporting and programme execution
- For the role, you will hold a third level qualification in Engineering
- You will have 2+ years relevant field experience.
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 software
- Experience of Asta Powerproject and MS Project
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working on large scale construction projects
If you would like any more information on this role please contact Eanna OBrien on 021-2066078 Alternatively email email@example.com