AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading tier 1 main contractors to recruit a Project Manager to cover a large scale mix use development project in Dublin.
- Project Management, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regulations
- Good knowledge & understanding of the GCCC Form of Contract as well as RIAI Standard Forms of Contract
- Good knowledge & understanding of the Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Good technical knowledge of building processes and details
- Ensure compliance with Quality, Environment & Health & Safety Management System to ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
- Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
- Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Chair & recording of meeting with sub-contractors, design teams or the like
- Close liaison with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely
- Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time
- Production and revision of the contract and sub contract programmes
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services i.e. site diary, RFI:s, Emails, Contractors Reports, Programme etc
- 8 Years industry experience.
- Proven track record in managing projects of substantial size
- Leadership qualities to get the best from your team
- Collaborative style when working with the Clients professional team and our Supply chain.
- Tough and possesses the ability to get things done
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
- Effective communication and delegation skills.
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com