AA Euro Recruitment Group
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the companys reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the companys requirements.
- During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence and final account.
- During the post contract period: finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation
- Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
- Previous site experience would be an advantage
- Qualified to Degree Level
- 5+ Years experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to civil projects, heavy civil engineering.
- Desire to progress prolonged career with premier contractor.
- Candidates should have appropriate professional qualifications in quantity surveying and a minimum of three years experience gained with a building contractor. Excellent IT systems knowledge is expected as is the ability to work in teams, to be organised self-starters and possess excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
For more information, please contact Eanna OBrien on 021-2066078 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com <