AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor for an ambitious main contractor in Cork.
The company has witnessed large amounts of growth on commercial / residential projects in the area and are keen to expand their portfolio.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 5 + years experience in Quantity Surveying role
- View to progression into senior / commercial management roles.
- Ability to work on a commercial / residential build.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Ability to motivate, empower and develop other quantity surveyors
- Proven track record working on commercial projects over 5 million
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
DOE & Vehicle
Please contact Liam Howard on 085 866 9484 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org