AA Euro Recruitment Group
Quantity Surveyor Civil Engineering – London
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Supportthe preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Supportsubcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Supportthe preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Supportthe valuation of variations.
- Supportthe valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the companys reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the companys requirements.
- Qualified to Degree Level with minimum of 2 years post graduate experience.
- Experience on civil engineering projects.
- Desire to progress prolonged career with main contractor.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
For more information of the role please contact Sam +44 7562 683 020 or email your cv to [email protected]