Senior Quantity Surveyor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Senior QS London Commercial
Euro Executive Recruitment are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on an exciting Data Centre project based in London.
- Develop and implement projects commercial and contractual strategy
- Develop, negotiate, and manage all commercial agreements/contracts to mitigate risk and optimise opportunities
- Utilise professional experience to verify, oversee, negotiate and/or approve commercial agreements with clients and third parties
- Lead the commercial teams and ensure the effective collation of data and information, provide analysis and reporting in a timely and periodic manner
- Review contract specifications, works with stakeholders (PM/PD) to identify risks or gaps in the Project Plan and support Project Managers in the development and implementation of Risk Management Plans
- Maintain good relations and facilitate exchange of information between company and client and internally to assure alignment of strategic objectives
- Ensure the CCS reporting is formulated accurately and submitted on time
- Manage the close of completed projects to the best commercial advantage of the company
- Providing a positive contribution towards your teams performance and development by setting objectives, monitoring performance, identifying formal training gaps and acting as a coach/mentor
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or related qualification
- 6 + years Quantity Surveying experience on M&E projects
- Excellent understanding of Project Planning, Project Execution and HSE policies and procedures that apply to assignments.
- Sound Contractual awareness
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all stakeholder
- Experience working on commercial projects required.
If interested, please contact Martha Brackett on + 353 353 85 862 1731
or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org