Senior Safety Advisor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained a marketing leading M&E contractor to recruit
a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to cover a large scale Data Centre project in the Amsterdam area of Holland..
This is a permanent role that offers a very competitive salary with a full European working package.
- Completing Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Section on pre-qualification & tenders for projects
- Keeping log of company EHS documentation
- Accumulation & logging of information from Audits/inspections/site hours/BBS programme
- Reporting on Audits/inspections/site hours/BBS programme received from sites in the form of report/scorecard
- Administration of the safety management system. Standardising SMS System, updating all forms on master list and distributing forms/docs ensuring correct versions are completed correctly. Upkeep of EHS shared server
- Ensuring Audit Close outs
- Writing & approving EHS procedures & maintaining company EHS manual
- Assist in the implementation of EHS Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure EHS Policies and Procedures are maintained and reviewed as required
- Keeping track of legislation & updating legislation registers for business practice requirements
- Maintaining Business Generic Risk Assessments & Aspects/impacts for company
- Provide advice to all levels on the business as required.
- Participation and involvement in EHS meetings as required
- Scheduling & partaking in EHS external accreditation audits
- Completing desktop audits for EHS external accreditations
- Maintaining & keeping track of EHS affiliations/memberships
- Creating EHS plans, Construction Phase Plans & preparation of documentation folders for upcoming projects
- Notification of construction sites to the H.S.A. where company appointed PSCS
- Liaising with & supporting the site EHS department as required
- Ordering of Supplies for sites such as SWP/Permit books, stickers etc. & ensuring there is always a stock of same
- Supporting the EHS manager in general admin duties
- Maintaining & testing of emergency equipment at Head Office
- Manual Handling Trainer
- Other ad hoc duties
- Relevant third level Certificate qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety
- Experience in Manual Handling
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility in working patterns where necessary.
- Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
- 5+ years experience of managing environmental, health and safety on large construction sites.
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com