AA Euro Recruitment Group
Vacancy Ref. 02198
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading contractors to recruit a Site Manager for a Europe based role. The ideal candidate will have management experience on Commercial, Fit-out and major refurbishment projects.
- The Management of employees, sub-contractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works.
- Ensure the implementation of applicable Company Safety, Health and Welfare policies and procedures on contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme.
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification.
- Ensure the implementation of Quality Management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures.
- Ensure labour resources are managed in accordance with the Working Time Directive, the Working Rule Agreement and Company Policies and procedures.
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control.
- Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts.
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors.
- Complete Performance Reviews and the Personal Development Plans for direct reports ensuring future staff development.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on all contracts.
- Minimum of 5 years Site Management experience.
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times.
- A detailed knowledge of site procedures is needed.
- Ability to manage and motivate client, sub-contractor and labour force.
- Strong client focus.
- You must possess the drive to motivate a successfully run team.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
Please contact Liam Howard on +353 21 206 6078 or email your CV to email@example.com .